Below are the critical details about this important fundraiser we are conducting with our our Gold Sponsor, Texas Roadhouse. This will be a QUICK fundraiser, so please start selling this week!!
- The kids were provided a packet detailing the fundraiser last week. If they didn’t receive one, there are extras on the “drum major desk” (front right of band room)
- The gift cards cost $30 for $25 to use at Texas Roadhouse PLUS 12 free appetizer coupons (value of over $70). Gift cards & appetizer cards are valid at ANY Texas Roadhouse! Appetizer cards are good for $5.99 appetizers (or pay the difference to use for a more expensive appetizer).
- Checks for the gift cards need to be collected at the time of the order and made out to Fishers HS Band Boosters
- The orders will be collected THIS week at the end of practice on Wednesday (6:00 pm) and Thursday (8:00-9:00 pm) at a table inside the band doors as well as at the November band booster meeting on 11/13!
- The gift cards will be distributed at or before the marching band banquet — so in plenty of time for the holidays!!
- For every gift card sold, the FHS Band earns $7.50
- It is our goal to have each marcher sell at least 2 gift cards, if we meet this goal, we will earn $4000 (and beat the $2000 earned by the HSE band!)
Gift cards make great holiday gifts!! Or you can use them at any of the Saturday dine to donates!
Please contact Molly Mudra (firstname.lastname@example.org or 317.869.3766) with any questions!