Marching Band season has many opportunities for you to get involved. FHS Bands follow the HSE Volunteer Policy with a required background check, anti-bullying training and volunteer badge. To complete the process go to HSE Schools Volunteer website to get training and badges. Email your badge to email@example.com. Your badge is valid for 3 years. Incoming SENIOR parents may need to renew for this season.
How to Volunteer on CutTime
- Log In to www.cuttime.net using your ADULT ID
- Select ‘Volunteer’ from the top Tab Menu
- Filter events by using the drop-down list and select the event you wish to volunteer
- Review the open spots and select your volunteer spot
- You will receive a message that states your request has been submitted.
- Band staff or a board member will approve them, and you will receive an email with your commitment from Cut Time.
Subscribe to the Tiger Band Newsletter
The email newsletter provides parents/guardians with the most recent band activity information. The newsletter is general purpose and applies to all ensembles.