Marching Band season has many opportunities for you to get involved. FHS Bands follow the HSE Volunteer Policy with a required background check, anti-bullying training and volunteer badge. To complete the process go to HSE Schools Volunteer website to get training and badges. Email your badge to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your badge is valid for 3 years. Incoming SENIOR parents may need to renew for this season.
How to Volunteer on CutTime
- Log In to www.cuttime.net using your ADULT ID
- Select ‘Volunteer’ from the top Tab Menu
- Filter events by using the drop-down list and select the event you wish to volunteer
- Review the open spots and select your volunteer spot
- You will receive a message that states your request has been submitted.
- Band staff or a board member will approve them, and you will receive an email with your commitment from Cut Time.
Subscribe to the Tiger Band Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates about the Tiger Band!