- This event has passed.
Lawrence Central Concert Band Festival
Both the Wind Symphony and Wind Ensemble are attending this event. There are separate itineraries for each band. Please read closely.
All students must return the field trip permission form by this Friday, March 8th. Additionally, we could use a couple of chaperones for the trip. If you are able to go with us and have a current background check on file, please let us know!
Itinerary – Wind Ensemble – Performance at 10:45 AM
- Second Period Normal band rehearsal
- 9:25 AM Load buses
- 9:40 AM Depart for Lawrence Central HS
- 10:00 AM Arrive at Lawrence Central HS, unload
- 10:10 AM Warm up time
- 10:45 AM Performance
- 11:15 AM Clinic
- 12:15 PM Load buses & truck
- 12:30 PM Depart for Hamilton Town Center (lunch on your own)
- 1:00-1:40 PM Lunch on your own
- 1:45 PM Depart for Fishers HS
- 2:00 PM Arrive Fishers HS – go to seventh period
- Dress: Business Casual (no rips or holes!)
- Lunch: On your own within HTC. We will park the bus near Chick-Fil-A. You MUST be back on the bus by 1:40pm.
- Reminders: You are responsible for everything you need to perform (mutes, music, instruments, etc). Play your best, have a pencil and write a lot during the clinic. Make sure your behavior represents Fishers High School well!
- Don’t be annoying.
Itinerary – Wind Symphony – Performance at 6:50 PM
- 5:15 PM Load buses
- 5:30 PM Depart for Lawrence Central HS
- 6:00 PM Arrive at Lawrence Central HS, unload
- 6:15 PM Warm up time
- 6:50 PM Performance
- 7:25 PM Clinic
- 8:25 PM Load buses & truck
- 8:40 PM Depart for Fishers HS
- 9:00 PM Arrive Fishers HS
- Dress: Concert Attire – all black. No jeans/ripped pants!
- Reminders: You are responsible for everything you need to perform (mutes, music, instruments, etc). Play your best, have a pencil and write a lot during the clinic.Make sure your behavior represents Fishers High School well! Eat something before you arrive at FHS.