« All Events
IPA at New Palenstine
Concert A Itinerary
- 9:00 am- Rehearsal
- 11:45 – Load Truck and Sack Lunch
Make sure to bring a sack lunch . You may bring money for concessions at New Palestine for after the performance, otherwise dinner will be on your own once we return to FHS and unload the truck.
- 12:50 – Load Bus
- 1:00 pm- Depart FHS
We will leave FHS in our concert attire: * Long Sleeve Show shirt, black dress pants, black socks, and black dress shoes (no logos or swooshes!).
- 1:45 – Arrive at New Palestine and Unload – Enter in door #34 by the North Entrance.
After director checks in unload buses and begin to unload instruments from truck and push into
- Holding Area “A”.
- 2:51- Warm-Up (Area “A”)
- 3:09- Transit
- 3:18- Staging
- 3:27- Perform!
- Immediately following our performance we will load instruments on to the truck and then return to the visitors stands to watch the rest of the concert percussion ensembles. Students may visit the concession area at this time. Please remember to bring cash .
- 5:58- Awards
We will send a few representatives selected by the director onto the floor for awards.
- 6:45- Load Buses and Depart for FHS immediately following awards.
- 7:30- Arrive at FHS, Unload, and Go Home!
Please stay until all instruments have been unloaded from the truck and returned to the percussion room. 🙂