Below are the critical details about this important fundraiser we are conducting with our our Gold Sponsor, Texas Roadhouse.
This will be a QUICK fundraiser, so please start selling this week!!
- The kids will come home with a packet detailing the fundraiser this week
- The gift cards cost $30 for $25 to use at Texas Roadhouse PLUS 12 free appetizer coupons (value of over $70)
- For every gift card sold, the FHS Band earns $7.50
- It is our goal to have each marcher sell at least 2 gift cards, if we meet this goal, we will earn $4000 (and beat the $2000 earned by the HSE band!)
- Checks for the gift cards need to be collected at the time of the order and made out to Fishers HS Band Boosters
- The orders will be collected during the week of November 5th as well as at the November band booster meeting
- The gift cards will be distributed at or before the marching band banquet — so in plenty of time for the holidays!!
Gift cards make great holiday gifts!! Or you can use them at any of the Saturday dine to donates!
Please contact Molly Mudra (firstname.lastname@example.org or 317.869.3766) with any questions!
Subscribe to the Tiger Band Newsletter
The email newsletter provides parents/guardians with the most recent band activity information. The newsletter is general purpose and applies to all ensembles.