For the first time ever, the marching band sign-up and handbook acknowledgement can be completed online. This is a fast, secure, and quick way to get all signed up for Marching Band.
All students must be registered by May 15 to qualify for this year’s ensemble. This year’s show, WILD, promises to be full of pageantry and innovation!
By now, you should have signed up for Cut Time. If you have any issues signing up for Cut Time, please email Mr. McCready at firstname.lastname@example.org
Here are the steps to make sure your student is in the Marching Tiger Band:
Fill out the registration form on this website
- Everyone must register, regardless of past participation.
- Registration includes a $150 registration fee, payable online, by check, or via positive Student Account balance.
Optional: Apply to be a student leader (DMs included)
- Returning members only, please.
- Applications are due on the website by Friday, May 14.
Wait for communication from the directors
- We will work with you to make sure you have an account in Cut Time, submit the health form, and send music and training videos when the time comes.