- This event has passed.
ISSMA District Jazz
ISSMA Jazz Contest – Itinerary
Jazz 1 & Jazz 2
- 3:45 PM – Jazz 1 & 2 Meet at FHS
- 4:15 PM – Depart for Brownsburg East MS
- 5:00 PM – Arrive at BEMS check in & stash equipment in Gym
- 4:50 PM – transit to warm up
- 4:55 PM – Warm Up
- 5:20 PM – transit to Performance
- 5:25 PM –Jazz 2 PERFORMANCE in the Cafetorium
- 5:50 PM – Exit Stage back to the gym and store equipment
- 6:00 PM – Relax, visit the concession stand, or watch other bands
- 7:30 PM – Jazz 1 meet in the Gym and gather equipment
- 7:45 PM – Jazz 1 line up
- 7:55 PM – transit to warm up
- 8:00 PM – Warm Up
- 8:25 PM – transit to performance
- 8:30 PM – Jazz 1 PERFORMANCE in the Cafetorium
- 8:50 PM – Exit Stage back to homeroom gather equipment, get scores, & load the bus
- 9:30 PM – Depart for FHS
- 10:15 PM – Arrive at FHS, unload, and go get rest in prep for Ball St.
Stage Set-Ups: There will be risers for the trumpets and trombones in the Cafetorium. We will have to bring our own drum set AND amps.
Concessions: There will be a concession stand with standard fare.
- Have EVERYTHING you need to make your instrument work properly
- Help load, unload, & carry equipment because we need ALL of it.
- Be on time (When you’re late…the entire band is late)
- DO NOT GO OFF BY YOURSELF #theshaggyrule
- Behave appropriately on the bus
- Dress for the weather