Our Prelims Performance is at 11:00 AM. We will perform twice if we make Finals. All BOA regional competitions have 2 rounds (prelims and finals). The gates open for Finals at 6:45 PM.
In between Prelims and Finals will be having a rehearsal. We might come back to FHS, or we might go to Indiana Weslyan University and user their football field. This has not been determined yet.
- 6:45am Report time @ FHS
STUDENTS WEAR YOUR CANDIDE SWEET SHOW SHIRT FOR REHEARSAL – MAKE SURE YOU HAVE YOUR BLACK SOCKS AND SHOES FOR REHEARSAL AND THE SHOW!!!
Front Ensemble is pre-loaded – Winds and Battery will load when rehearsal is finished.
- 7:00am Music Rehearsal
- 7:40am Finish Load Trucks – DINNER PROVIDED in Cafe A. trucks allowed to leave before the band
- 8:00pm Depart for MUNCIE – Change when arrive in LOT so wear compression under NOT big baggy Clothes
- 8:50pm Arrive BALL STATE
- 9:55-10:40 BAND WARM-UP
- 9:55-10:25 FRONT ENSEMBLE WARM-UP
- 10:35 FRONT REPORT TIME
- 10:50pm Band Report time
- 11:00am FISHERS PERFORMANCE
- 11:10pm AFTER PERFORMANCE – ALL props, equipment and students will head back to the trucks and busses to chat and load
- 12:00pm Depart for FHS (or) IWU – Eat Sack Lunch on Bus
- 12:50pm Arrive and Unload
- 1:30pm Rehearsal
- 4:30pm Load – Dinner provided by Boosters
- 5:50pm Depart
- 6:50pm Arrive BSU / unload / prep for warm-up and performance
- 7:55pm Warm-up sequence begins
- 9:00pm Earliest Performance time for TOP 5
- 10:15pm Finals Competition Ends – Exhibition – Ball State University
- 10:30pm AWARDS
- 11:00pm Depart for FHS
- 11:59pm Arrive FHS Unload and go home
Please remember to do YOUR best and have each other’s back’s… believe that you’re the best! Have the GRIT it takes to perform at an extremely high level and leave EVERYTHING on the field!