Volunteers are needed throughout the year to help with everything from Band Camp to fundraisers to chaperoning performances, and more. If your child is a part of the Fishers Band program, we hope that you will consider giving a few hours of your time to support them. The opportunities to help are endless. If you find a committee of interest, simply connect with the Committee Chairs and they will get you started. If there is a way that you think you can help that is not listed, contact our Booster Presidents.
The Board and Chair email addresses below are set up to go to ALL of the Board members or Committee Chairs on the respective Board or Chair position.
Current Executive Booster Board
- President: firstname.lastname@example.org / Bob Kantner (Senior) and Robin Heasley (Junior)
- Vice President: email@example.com / Anne Rollison (Senior) and Rich Howard (Junior)
- Treasurer: firstname.lastname@example.org / Jennifer Myers (Senior) and Jennifer Sadler (Junior)
- Student Accounts: email@example.com / Barb Furniss (Senior) and Beth Liller
- Secretary: firstname.lastname@example.org / Jessica Hodge (Senior) and Rebecca Lee-Lu (Junior)
- Directors: Chad Kohler, Charlie Kunz, and Todd McCready
The Committee Chair email addresses below are set up to go to ALL of the Chair members on the respective committee, plus the assigned Board member. If you wish to correspond directly with an INDIVIDUAL in the Fishers Boosters organization, simply address your email using the person’s first and last name as such: email@example.com.
Band Boosters Remind Code: @boostersmb
Upcoming Booster Meetings
- Tuesday August 14th 2018
- Tuesday September 11th 2018
- Monday February 11th 2019
- Monday May 13th 2019
Booster Mailing Address
Fishers Band Boosters
P.O. Box 188
Fishers, IN 46038
Band payments can be mailed to this address
Band Camp Pool Party
Car Pool Coordinator
Car Wash Fundraiser
Centerplate Personal Fundraising
Cut Time Boosters Tech Support
Honda of Fishers – Fishers Invitational
Jazz Band Lead
Marching Band Patches
Newsletter and Email Notices
Props and Equipment
Section Parent Leads
- Flutes – Luci Van Valer
- Clarinets – Mary Lupacchino
- Saxophones – Rebecca Lee-Lu
- Trumpets – Jennifer Studer
- Tubas – Leigh Ann Fuller
- Mellophones – Laura Cox
- Baritones – Jenny Kirkwood
- Guard – Heidi Miller
- Percussion – Robin Heasley, Jennifer Sadler, Barb Furniss
Spirit Wear and Garage Sign Committee
Trash Bag Sales
Trunk or Treat
Access Cut Time
Cut Time is the management system for the Fishers H.S. Tiger Band. This is the place where all the ensembles, volunteer needs, and financial records for students are administered.
New to Cut Time?
You can create your own profile in Cut Time by following the link below. The information will be sent to the Fishers Tiger Band Administrators so they can confirm you are a member and provide you access. All parents should create an account for free!