2019 Official Parade Itinerary
- 4:30pm Tubas/ Percussion Load Semi at FHS HS
- 5:30pm Students meet near Technology Dr./Lane – we will be guided to exact location upon arrival (look for RED shirts)
- 6:00pm Road Closure – downtown Fishers
- 7:00pm Parade Begins
- 8:30pm Last Parade participant finishes parade route
- 9:00pm Approximate semi-truck arrival to FHS
- All students MUST have their OWN way to get to the parade staging area (Technology Ln behind Target near DeVeaus School of Gymnastics). It’s HIGHLY advisable to CARPOOL and drop off students either at the area near Target or DeVeaus Gymnastics. You will NOT be able to park near LAUNCH Fishers. (see map below)
ALL Fishers Marching TIGERS will wear the 2019 Red shirt (distribution will occur this Wednesday) and Black shorts.
YOU (the students) are responsible for YOUR equipment. If you play tuba or percussion and wish to take your instrument home to practice after the parade, YOU need to secure transportation to do so.
Please Make sure you have a pocket for your cell phone to call your ride when finished. After the parade, please arrange where you will be picking up YOUR student prior to Saturday. Fireworks will be shot off at Holland Park for 2019!
Please make sure you eat a reasonable dinner before the parade as well as drink H2O! This parade is still under NEW management, be patient if a few details change (we will keep you posted)
Download the NEW Spark Fishers app for all things SPARK!
Subscribe to the Tiger Band Newsletter
The email newsletter provides parents/guardians with the most recent band activity information. The newsletter is general purpose and applies to all ensembles.