As you look ahead to the marching band season, we wanted to collect together the most helpful information in one place. You and your student are in for a wild and fun ride!
Key items to consider:
- Band Camp – June and July Camps with the SPARK! Fishers Parade in the middle. Be prepared with shoes, sunscreen and water!
- Community Night – this is a great night to see what the band has been up to, and meet fellow parents and band supporters.
- Volunteer – Get Involved in the season by volunteering to help, there are plenty of opportunities.
- Accounts and Fundraising – Learn how to fundraise and pay your band fees
- Football Games – 5 home games on the calendar, schedule below.
- Competitions – 9 total on the calendar, schedule below.
- Spirit Wear – Make sure you watch out for the sales, they run only for limited times.
- Calendar – The website calendar is the master schedule. Please check it weekly during the season, as things change.
- Disney Trip – If you have not signed up for the trip, please consider it. MTC might still have spots available.
- Get Remind – Get the latest updates via SMS by texting @fish-march to 81010, this is the best way to get logitics updates directly from the band directors.
- Subscribe – Make sure you are on the Email Newsletter List. The latest news will be sent to your inbox. Subscription Box Below:
Subscribe to the Tiger Band Newsletter
The email newsletter provides parents/guardians with the most recent band activity information. The newsletter is general purpose and applies to all ensembles.
You have Successfully Subscribed!
Home Football Games
Plan for your student to stay after school and go directly to the Football Game. We will provide dinner for the students.