Fishers Tiger Band Disney Trip Information
Trip Dates: December 5-9, 2019
We have contracted Music Travel Consultants (MTC) to manage the entire trip for the Fishers Tiger Band. We have used MTC for past Fishers Tiger Band trips and we have a great relationship with them. All payments will be made directly to MTC. All the travel details (buses, airlines, hotels, lodging, and food) are fully managed by MTC. The band will stay at Disney All-Star Movies Resort.
- Last day to cancel is October 6, 2019
- Last day for school/fundraiser money is October 31, 2019
Requirements for Trip Attendance
- Student must be a participating member of the 2019 Fishers Tiger Band
- Register by March 28, 2018 and pay the $50 deposit
- Complete all payments to MTC on-time
How to Register
- Start by going to www.musictravel.com
- Click on TRIP LOGIN in UPPER RIGHT
- Click on Register as a New User (or use existing account)
- Fill in all information and click Create Account
- Enter your email address and password
- Go to Register A Traveler and fill in the requested information. You must use the same name that is on the photo ID you will use when traveling.
- Our trip numbers: 1912-5-06
- Select “Make a Payment” to pay your deposit.
Below is a walk-thru video tutorial
- Non-refundable deposit: $50
- Installment: $200, March 28
- Installment: $200, April 21
- Installment: $200, May 14
- Installment: $200, June 14
- Installment: $200, July 14
- Installment: $200, August 14
- Installment: $200, September 14
- Installment: $200, October 14
- Final Payment of Balance, November 14
Depending on the total number of students traveling, the cost will range from $1,500 – $1,600 per student for quad occupancy.
Final payment amount will be emailed to you 30 days prior to departure. It is due upon receipt of MTC’s e-mailed invoice.
Transportation within the park will be on private motor coaches (not Disney buses)
MTC Contact Information
Greg Moore, Email email@example.com
Lyndee, Barbara, or Robin at firstname.lastname@example.org
5348 W. Vermont Street, Suite 200
Indianapolis, IN 46224
- Monday – Friday 8:00am – 4:30pm EST
- Closed Saturday & Sunday
- Trip Kick-off Meeting
- Final Rooming List Due (60 Days Before Departure)
- Last Day to Cancel with Refund* (60 Days Before Departure)
*Except stated non-refundable initial deposit, purchased event tickets and non-refundable transportation (bus or plane or rail or ship) costs.
- Fundraising Payment Deadline (35 Days Before Departure)
- Final Invoices Sent (30 Days Before Departure)
- Final Trip Payment Due (21 Days Before Departure)
- Trip Departure Meeting (10 Days Before Departure)
- Trip Departure
MTC encourages and welcomes the application of fundraising profits to individual or group accounts. MTC is unable to accept or apply any school or booster fundraising monies to accounts that are paid in full.
Email Heidi Miller (email@example.com) to be added to the fundraising email list to get details on all these opportunities
Communicate with firstname.lastname@example.org in order to transfer credits from your band account to cover the trip costs.
Friends and Family Travelers
There will be opportunities to buy travel packages for friends and family to attend. The same costs apply.
We need 1 chaperone per 10 students. Look for important information about applying to be a chaperone to be released soon.
We will have some extra rehearsals in preparation for the trip. Plan for some dates after Grand Nationals that will be set aside for music and marching rehearsals. We will have a new piece of music especially for the parade performance.
Roommate assignments will be student-driven with band director oversight. There will be a sign-up process for the kids to select their desired roommates. Rooms are NOT co-ed. Girls and Boys will be in separate rooms.
Rough Itinerary for the Trip
(details can still change for each day)
Thursday December 5, Departure date
- Take chartered motor coaches to Chicago and fly out of Chicago O’Hare
- Preferred airlines are United or American Airlines
Friday December 6, 2019
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Toy Story Land
- Starwars Galaxies Edge to open in Fall 2019
Saturday December 7, 2019
- Magic Kingdom Park
- Disney Performing Arts performance
- A marching performance at a time to be schedule in a to be determined Walt Disney World location.
Sunday December 8, 2019
- Disney’s Epcot Center
- After-Hours Test Track Event (Private Event for the Fishers Tiger Band)
Monday December 9, 2019, Return Date
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- Return travel will depart in the evening