Following is the schedule for the Fishers Marching Tiger Band Semi-State competition at Ben Davis on Saturday, October 28.
7:15 am DRESS WARM!!!!
Report time @ FHS STUDENTS WEAR SHOW SHIRT FOR REHEARSAL – GUARD IN BLACK ALSO MAKE SURE YOU HAVE YOUR BLACK SOCKS AND SHOES FOR REHEARSAL AND THE SHOW!!! Sound System, drum major ladders, podium and field set up location TBD (field/ stadium)
7:30 am Rehearsal Begins Stretch Block set-up (Marching Technique/Body Block) (Music Warm-up) Chunks, Run-through…
10:20 am FINAL RUN-THROUGH
10:30 am Load/ Breakfast-Lunch provided
11:45 am Depart for Ben Davis HS in bibbers!
12:45 pm Arrive Ben Davis HS – Arrival Procedure:
– Kohler will check in the band
– Equipment crew – open cargo bay doors 🙂
– students will remain on bus, receive hand stamps from BD students – after stamped, students will exit buses to unload semi –
– use bathroom first if needed (go in groups)
– get dressed in uniform, ready your instrument, prepare to line up
1:30-1:54 pm STUDENTS – DO NOT PLAY DURING ANY OF THIS TIME PRIOR TO WARM UP – Physical Warm-up B
1:59-2:23 pm Music Warm-up B
2:41 pm Band Staging Time
2:44 pm FISHERS PERFORMANCE
return to busses to load then return to visitor stands to watch remaining bands
$$$ STUDENTS BRING CASH FOR CONCESSIONS $$$
6:25 pm Awards
7:00 pm Depart for FHS
8:00 pm Arrive FHS, Unload and go home