The 2017 ISSMA Regional Marching Band competition takes place on Saturday, October 14 at Center Grove High School. The Fishers Marching Tiger Band is set to perform at 5:56 pm. Below is the schedule for the day.
8:30a Report time @ FHS
- STUDENTS WEAR SHOW SHIRT FOR REHEARSAL – GUARD IN BLACK
- ALSO MAKE SURE YOU HAVE YOUR BLACK SOCKS AND SHOES FOR REHEARSAL AND THE SHOW!!!
- Sound System, drum major ladders, podium and field set up location TBD (field/stadium)
8:45a Rehearsal Begins
- Stretch Block set-up (Marching Technique/Body Block) (Music Warm-up) Chunks, Run-through…
11:30a Snack time
12:00p Rehearsal resumes
2:08p Load/Late Lunch provided
3:15p Depart for Center Grove High School in bibbers!
4:00p Arrive CG – Arrival Procedure:
- Kohler will check in the band
- Equipment crew – open cargo bay doors 🙂
- Students will remain on bus, receive hand stamps from CG students
- After stamped, students will exit buses to unload semi
- Use bathroom first if needed (go in groups)
- Get dressed in uniform, ready your instrument, prepare to line up
- STUDENTS – DO NOT PLAY DURING ANY OF THIS TIME PRIOR TO WARM UP
- Staff will receive staff wristbands from Kohler
4:42-5:06p Physical Warm-up A
5:06p transit to Music Warm-up
5:14-5:38p Music Warm-up A
5:38p Transit to Staging
5:53p Band Staging Time
5:56p FISHERS PERFORMANCE
- AFTER PERFORMANCE – ALL props, equipment, and students will head back to the trucks and buses to chat and load and go home!
7:30p Arrive FHS
8:45p PRESENTATION OF AWARDS DRUM MAJORS ONLY