Register here for the Fishers Marching Tiger Band 2017!
(New to band program and those entering high school in 2017)
- Go to Charms to register
- Click the New Student button
- Complete the registration process
Existing Marching Band Students
- Go to Charms to register
- Click the Returning Student button.
- Update your Charms information.
- Go to the bottom of your screen and click a button for one of your parents.
- Look on the right side for the Interests box.
- Select the button for 2017 Marching Band Register My Student.
All students MUST turn in two forms:
- The 2017 Health Form (Download the fillable PDF form or print this form and turn it in.)
- The Agreement & Acknowledgement form (Download the form and return as instructed below. This form is included in the 2017 Marching Band Handbook.)
To turn in your forms:
- Scan the forms and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org, or
- Turn them into the brightly labeled box in the band room outside the directors’ office
These forms must be turned in before the first day of practice. Color guard starts practice June 1! For the full practice schedule, go to fishersband.org/calendar.
For information on fees, go to www.fishersband.org/boosters/payments
All registrants should use the grade the student is currently enrolled because we will graduate all students one grade on June 1.
Is your student ID not working? Or are you having trouble registering? Contact Jennifer Atkinson at email@example.com
Are you interested in volunteering to support the band? Learn more about volunteer opportunities and requirements by visiting our Volunteer Page.
Credit Card Payments
Starting June 1st!
If you pay your band fees with a credit card through Charms, you will be charged a 2.25% convenience fee. For example, a $137 payment would be $140.08 with the $3.08 additional fee. Please understand that this has become a major expense for the band organization and this year we’ll pay almost $3,300 in credit card processing fees. Parent are always welcome to pay with a check and avoid this fee. Checks can be put in the band payment box in the band director’s office window or mailed to:
FHS Band Boosters
PO Box 188
Fishers, IN 46038.
This fee was approved along with the budget at the May 8th general booster meeting. Thank you for understanding! Please direct questions about this fee to Luci Van Valer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Marching Band Scholarships
Students needing financial assistance can apply for a band scholarship. To apply, download the Band Scholarship form, complete it and return it to one of the band directors by August 15, 2017.
Subscribe to the Tiger Band Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates about the Tiger Band!