An electronic copy of the tour book can be downloaded here. Philly Tour Book
For the list of chaperone assignments, please send an email request to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Recommend for traveling families to show up between 4:00 and 4:30 so boarding can start promptly at 4:30.
- Don’t leave valuables in vehicles.
- Perhaps non-traveling parents can pick up school books and laptops from students.
- NO ADDITIONAL ELECTRONICS ON THE TRIP PLEASE. (laptops, iPads, etc)
- Marchers will not go home between school and departure because of final equipment and uniform preparation.
- Luggage and sack lunch can be dropped off at the band room in the morning or between school and departure.
Subscribe to the Tiger Band Newsletter
The email newsletter provides parents/guardians with the most recent band activity information. The newsletter is general purpose and applies to all ensembles.