[vc_row][vc_column width=”1/1″][vc_column_text]The Trailer Build-Out Committee is meeting this weekend to being the process of setting up the trailer interior. Volunteers are needed to help:
- Paint the inside of the new trailer;
- Build a platform similar to the old trailer, but not all the way to the front;
- Up front, we will build cubby shelves to allow hauling all of the drums without having to put them in cases for every competition;
- Build ramps and stairs to make it all accessible. There will be a ramp out the back door, a ramp from the back door to the top level, and up front we will have stairs on one of the side doors and a ramp on the other side.
- Mark all cubbies/spaces so that every instrument has a place and each musician knows where their instrument should go.
Contact Joe Bounds at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to help.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]
Subscribe to the Tiger Band Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates about the Tiger Band!