FISHERS HIGH SCHOOL Marching “TIGER”Band
ISSMA Semi-State Marching Band Contest
Ben Davis High School
Saturday, November 1st, 2014
7:45 am – Meet at FHS Band room
8:00 am – Rehearsal on the field with Hats & Shoes
11:15 am – Load Equipment & Eat Band Booster Brunch.
12:30 pm – ALL meet in the auditorium
12:45 pm – Final Check & Load the busses
1:00 pm – Depart for Ben Davis
2:00 pm – Arrive at Ben Davis, unload equipment, & change into uniform
3:10 pm – Report & transit to Physical warm up
3:14 pm – Physical Warm Up “B”
3:38 pm – Transit to Musical warm up
3:43 pm – Musical Warm Up “B”
4:07 pm – Transit to performance
4:25 pm – Stage
4:28 pm – PERFORMANCE
4:38 pm – Exit field, change out of uniform
4:50 pm – Boosters will have dinner at the busses, & watch other A Bands
6:12 pm – Awards Ceremony (Drum Majors & Seniors ONLY at retreat)
6:45 pm – Load busses and depart for FHS
7:45 pm – Arrive back at FHS and unload and go home.
- Bring your marching shoes & Black socks
- Have EVERYTHING you need to make your instrument work properly
- Be on time (When you’re late…the entire band is late)
- Behave appropriately on the bus
- Be respectful of those who are volunteering their time to help our band
- Dress for the weather
- Take care of the uniform.
- Do your very best and do not worry about scores or how you placed
OK, we made it! Focus on getting better & believe in yourself and the people around you. This will be a great day if you do your best and give it your all. Do not hold anything back and we promise that you will feel sense of accomplishment about our performance.
We are very proud of you. GOOD LUCK