The Fishers High School band is hosting the BOA – Music for All Super-Regionals on October 25th at Lucas Oil Stadium and we need you to volunteer.
- You will see some of the best high school bands from around the nation.
- You see the bands perform for FREE in exchange for volunteering some time to work very easy jobs all at Lucas Oil.
- Students can use the time toward volunteer hours.
- The band gets paid for hosting. It is a fundraiser that helps the whole band program and it is a fun day!
Please go to the FHS Bands Booster Volunteer page and click on the Oct. 25 BOA Indy Super Regional VolunteerSpot link.
We need MANY volunteers to fill many open positions that must be filled ASAP.
Want to know what the Bands of America Super Regional is all about? Here’s a description from their website:
Music for All’s Bands of America Super Regional Championships are two-day regional events with up to 60 bands each, at world class venues.
Bands of America will offer four Super Regional events in 2014:
- St. Louis, MO – October 17-18, 2014
- Indianapolis, IN – October 24-25, 2014
- Atlanta, GA – October 31-November 1, 2014
- San Antonio, TX – October 31-November 1, 2014
BOA Super Regionals attract bands from across the nation and make each venue a destination for these world class high school band events, second only to the Grand Nationals experience.
Super Regionals offer a positively life-changing fall marching band experience for band members, band directors, families and enthusiasts. Up to 60 bands perform in a two-day preliminary competition with 12-14 bands (depending on the total number of bands enrolled) advancing to finals. Preliminary performance date at Super Regionals is based on distance from the venue. Schools that meet the initial enrollment deadline and are furthest away have priority for Saturday (versus Friday) performance times.