FHS Band Boosters is once again a proud booster member of the national organization AMP: Association of Music Parents, which entitles each of our parents to have their own membership as part of our group. AMP is a not-for-profit 501(c)(3) educational charity and is the leading organization committed to supporting ALL music parents.
Once logged in, AMP will provide YOU, the parents, with excellent resources to support your child’s musical endeavors as well as providing great value to our parent organization as a whole. There is a deep wealth of content for you to immerse yourself in and share with others the valuable impact music is making in your child’s life. We will all be able to
- View impactful videos
- Learn useful advocacy techniques
- Engage more parents as volunteers
- Read thought provoking, poignant and hilarious blogs
- Find better, more effective and efficient ways to fundraise
- Pore over critical music facts
- Participate in webinars and conferences
- View and download all documents in the resource section
- Shop in AMP’s online store and receive member discounts.
We will also be able to network with like minded parents from booster organizations across the country. Our membership as an organization will allow us to share our stories and successes with these other groups and truly build a national community of parents.
Activate your registration now! Don’t delay! We also recommend you “like” the organization at Facebook.com/AMParents to join the conversation, see the most relevant news articles, and share this information and organization with your friends.