The weekend schedule and reminders for Friday and Saturday, September 5th and 6th are below:
STUDENT PRACTICE REMINDERS FOR FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 5
- Wear red parade shirt Friday for the game
- Bring black socks/shoes.
- Bring WATER to school for practice at 3pm. Because outside rehearsal is only an hour, there will probably not be water outside for practice. Students need to have water to drink before and during rehearsal.
FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 5 FOOTBALL GAME SCHEDULE
- 3:00pm – Rehearsal
- 4:30pm – Dismiss to dinner
- 5:30pm – Dress in uniform
- 6:20pm – Line up
- 6:30pm – March to the stadium
- 6:45pm – Pre-game show
- 7:00pm – Kick off
- Students are dismissed after the game is over and all equipment is put away.
REMINDERS FOR SAT., SEPTEMBER 6
- Students need to remember to bring:
- A sack lunch
- Plenty of water
- Sunscreen, sunglasses, etc.